- Important documents
- Guidelines for Authors for preparing full papers
- A MS Word template instructions for preparing the camera ready manuscripts
Papers MUST be submitted using ONLY Microsoft Word and the papers MUST follow the provided template in order to be included in the Conference Proceedings
- Submission Deadline for Full Papers
- The full paper submission deadline is 10th FEBRUARY 2008.
- Author File Submission and Approval Steps
- Go to the 4M2008 conference paper submission website 4M2008
- If it is your first visit, follow the New users link. Follow the on-site instructions
- Otherwise login, providing your email-address password and the Conference Id - 4m2008.
- Upload a full paper
- Approve the PDF of submitted paper
- Paper is released into Peer Review (for assessment by the referees)
- A decision will be made (Accept with Revision or Reject) and emails will be sent out by the system to the authors
- For those papers that revision has been requested authors may go through the process again of uploading their revised final paper
- Authors who are invited to submit a revised full paper will re-enter the Author Submission site to upload a revised full paper
- Approve the PDF of the revised full paper
- Revised paper is released into Peer Review (for assessment by referees)
- Programme Chairs and Themes Chairs will assess referees comments and make the decision on the full paper (Accept or Reject) and emails will be sent out by the system
- Authors who received (Paper Accepted in Final Publication) are invited to submit a Final full paper will re-enter the Author Submission site to upload a Final full paper
- Approve the PDF of the final paper
- Papers will be collected and processed for Final Publication
The accepted papers may be selected for oral or poster presentation. All oral and poster presentations will be included in the Conference Proceedings.
Questions may be directed in the meantime by e-mail to: 4m_conference[@]4m-net.org
Copyright© 4M Network of Excellence.