4M2006 Conference on Multi-Material Micro Manufacture
- 20th – 22nd September 2006
- The European Centre for Micro and Nano Technology, Grenoble, France
- Conference Chair
- Dr. Bertrand Fillon, CEA/LITEN, France
- Conference Co-Chairs
- Prof. Wolfgang Menz, Germany
- Dr. Stefan Dimov, Cardiff University, UK
- Aim and Themes
- The main goal of the Conference is to provide a forum for experts from industry and academia to share the results of their in-depth investigations and engage in interdisciplinary discussions about the creation of micro-manufacturing capabilities. Papers are invited to present the latest advances in developing new processes and process chains for multi-material micro manufacture and their applications in microsystems-based products, in particular but not limited to:
- Novel materials: characterisation and processing;
- Process modelling and simulation;
- Process characterisation including process chains;
- Metrology: inspection and characterisation methods;
- Components: fabrication and assembly technologies;
- Systems: novel product and system designs.
Submitted on January 4, 2006 - 10:00.
Copyright© 4M Network of Excellence.